“People must know the past to understand the present and face the future.”
– Nellie McClung
Leverage today’s online technology.
Access your information from anywhere.
Real-time information at your fingertips.
QuickBooks is one of many resources available to capture your business’s financial activity. When utilized correctly it:
- Tracks your customer activity, reports what’s due, and helps speed-up cash collections
- Reduces tax obligations by tracking allowable business deductions
- Provides invaluable historical records to evaluate your profitability
When utilized incorrectly, most business owners experience costly issues such as:
- Customer payments slip through the cracks and burnt customer relationships
- Business deductions are missed resulting in high tax bills
- Financial negligence driving a profitable business into the dirt
Your business is unique and therefore requires a unique accounting system designed for your business. Ascent will help you build an appropriate and effective accounting system for your unique business.
QuickBooks Online Services
You are a business owner and probably responsible for everything in your business (marketing, sales, doing the customer work, office stuff, paying bills, collecting customer payments, etc). As a result, your time is HIGHLY VALUABLE. You:
- May not have the time to do all the research and training to become an accountant or QuickBooks Online specialist.
- If you do have the time, you may decide to take it on for yourself but just need some help disseminating all your options and engaging only efforts applicable to you.
- Or, you’ve started the process and need some help fine-tuning the last steps.
Regardless of where you’re at, we can help bring peace-of-mind to your QuickBooks Online recording needs. We can help you set-up you QuickBooks Online account or provide recurring Tuneup services throughout the year.
Here are some questions and suggestions to guide you in selecting the right service for you:
- Q: Do you need to create a QuickBooks Online account from scratch?
- A: Yes. Look into Setup services.
- A: No. Continue reading.
- Q: Do you have a QuickBooks Desktop account and interested in doing things Online?
- Q: Do already have QuickBooks Online and just need some help?
- A: Yes. Look into DIY Support services.
- A: No. Great! Sounds like you’re an expert. If that’s the case, then why are you on this page?
- Q: Do you already have QuickBooks Online and need an accountant to check your work or do some of the advanced stuff?
Examples of QuickBooks Online Support Services:
Desktop v Online
“Ascent has taken the stress out of understanding our business’s finances and brought the reassurance we were looking for. Their attention to detail and advisory skillsets exceeds anyone we’ve worked with prior. We feel at ease now.
“The Ascent team is very professional and has been there for me and my small business. Their advice have helped my business grow in the best way possible! I 100% recommend Ascent Accounting and Consulting, LLC!”
“Ascent has been an enormous help in managing the finances of our business. They helped us clean up our records and create systems that fit within our management style to help us stay organized. I highly recommend their services!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if the first service has not been performed then we can apply your purchase as a credit to a new service. Your best bet is to call our team and talk it over with us. We’re always happy to talk through these questions with you.