DIY Support Services
The DIY Support Services are built for the do-it-yourselfers in mind. Whether you’re the owner, or you have an office assistant doing it for you, we have you covered.
Most owners who purchase Diagnostic services are either new to QuickBooks Online and need some direction getting started or have been working in QuickBooks Online for a while and need help troubleshooting a problem or want to refine their recording processes. The most often diagnosed topics include:
- Accounts don’t make sense
- Income is much higher than expected
- Entries have been recorded but don’t know what’s happened
- Bank feeds aren’t working properly
- Modifying report dates
- Understanding and recording journal entries provided by tax accountants
To properly evaluate your situation and deliver insight appropriate for your situation, each service includes the following three stages:
- Discovery: A one-on-one meeting where you expose all questions, concerns, and relevant information about your problem.
- Investigation: Work performed by the Ascent team to investigate what went wrong and build a game-plan moving forward.
- Delivery: A one-on-one meeting where we deliver our findings and provide guidance for implementation.
Bonus! Delivery meetings may be recorded sent to you for future reference. This way you won’t forget what was discussed during our meeting. Sweet, huh?!
Following Delivery is Implementation. Generally, most owners who will implement our suggestions on their own. However, on occasion, owners will utilize our Tune-Up Services when the extra help is needed.
Most people utilize our Triple+ discount, allowing them to tackle multiple problems, issues, or questions at one time. Don’t have three now? Not a problem, you can pre-buy diagnostics and bank them for later.