Tuneup Services are best suited for the DIY business owner who wants to balance both budget and awareness. You most likely have taken day-to-day responsibilities in-house, where you or your office assistant record transactions in QuickBooks Online, and need assistance recording the ‘advanced stuff’ or just want an Accountant to check your work.
QuickBooks Online tune-up services are often utilized:
- Monthly: Advanced recording and reconciling bank and debt accounts
- Quarterly: Tying balances to subsidiary records and monitor business health to identify issues before its too late
- Year-end: Closing your books for tax prep
- One-time: Assistance with implementing suggestions during Diagnostic Services.
These services bode well with recurring Accounting services giving you the added edge you need to make informed decisions when running your business.
- Review settings
- Tie to subsidiary records
- Record journal entries
- Analyze transactions for the period
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Delivery meeting:
- – Things to consider
- – Suggested training
- – Recorded for future reference